Decades ago, some psychiatrists said that Gays are normal. What few know is that only 15% of psychiatrists said that. The other psychiatrists, 85% of psychiatrists, said that Gays are abnormal. You can read an in-depth, lengthy discussion on this, titled The “Trojan Couch.”
It is an established fact that Muslims have twice the number of mental health problems as non-Muslims. This is explained in part by their theological beliefs. Their beliefs fall into two categories:
- What the Koran teaches (67% irrational).
- What Muslims claim the Koran teaches (3% irrational).
The problem is, as studies show (from RealiLty Rules), Muslims follow #1 (Koran teachings) 98% of the time and #2 (claimed Koran teachings) only 2% of the time. In plain English, most Muslims are liars and follow an irrational theology.